Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pingy, The Wobbling Penguin Chick by Eero Aarnio - This cute fellow wobbles and rights itself mimicking the waddle of a real penguin chick. Made in Italy. #Toys #Baby #Penguin #Eero_Aarnio

mini felt crowns
mini felt crowns
This I want to keep for future reference..
This I want to keep for future reference..
Pingy, The Wobbling Penguin Chick by Eero Aarnio - This cute fellow wobbles and rights itself mimicking the waddle of a real penguin chick. Made in Italy. #Toys #Baby #Penguin #Eero_Aarnio
Pingy, The Wobbling Penguin Chick by Eero Aarnio - This cute fellow wobbles and rights itself mimicking the waddle of a real penguin chick. Made in Italy.  #Toys #Baby #Penguin #Eero_Aarnio
Emilie Handbag Giveaway
Emilie Handbag Giveaway
10 Things I Learned When I Stopped Yelling At My Kids <---Good read!
10 Things I Learned When I Stopped Yelling At My Kids <---Good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment