Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lace mint dress love it. I really want to put this on the wall of my closet to remind myself of how much I love mine that has black lace over the mint color :)

Lace mint dress love it. I really want to put this on the wall of my closet to remind myself of how much I love mine that has black lace over the mint color :)
Lace mint dress love it. I really want to put this on the wall of my closet to remind myself of how much I love mine that has black lace over the mint color :)
Swingline V Pencil Sharpener by Dentwood on Etsy, $12.00
Swingline V Pencil Sharpener by Dentwood on Etsy, $12.00
1980's Toys - Fisherprice Telephone
1980's Toys - Fisherprice Telephone
The needs of the dress are comfort, style, fit, color to set the mood and make it fun, and accessories to dress it up.
The needs of the dress are comfort, style, fit, color to set the mood and make it fun, and accessories to dress it up.
Vintage Romantic
Vintage Romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment